Oceanic Delta 4 FDX10
• Diver adjustable inhalation effort
• Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
• Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
• Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece with high-density bite tabs
• Paired with FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
• Nitrox compatible to 40%
DVT (DRY VALVE TECHNOLOGY)
DVT is a revolutionary regulator technology designed to automatically eliminate moisture and contaminants from entering your first stage, even if the dust cap is accidentally left off between dives or during rinsing. DVT eliminates corrosion of critical internal components, bacteria, hose deterioration, and damaged gauges and computers, preventing costly repairs and extending the life and performance of your most important piece of gear.
OVER-BALANCED DIAPHRAGM FIRST STAGE.
An over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases. The result is superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions.
ENVIRO PROTECTION KIT
Oceanic’s Balanced Diaphragm First Stages feature a unique dry Enviro Protection Kit which completely seals all internal components from the harsh environment. This helps prevent internal corrosion and contaminant buildup, leading to more consistent performance between service intervals.
|Pillar Valve Attachment||