Scubapro MK17 EVO/A700
Cold water divers or those frequenting harsh environments will appreciate this perfectly matched pair. The A700 is a complete complement to the new MK17 Evo, a high performing balanced diaphragm first stage engineered for cold and murky water with extreme resistance to freezing.
• Balanced technology provides consistent performance at all tank pressures, at any depth and optimises the second stage performance.
• Dry ambient pressure chamber provides better protection and performance in cold water, prevents water entry, enhancing trouble-free operation.
• Balanced diaphragm design, with ultra-fast flow to the second stage to obtain the lowest possible work of breathing at depth.
• Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
• Compact dimensions for light weight comfort.
• Diver adjustable inhalation effort with micrometric adjustment knob enables personalised breathing effort control.
• Newly aligned VIVA system for more precise control and comfort.
• Super high flow exhaust valve allows air to exit more freely and lowers the exhalation effort; also keeps bubbles away from face and mask.
Mk17 EVO/A700 DIN, Mk17 EVO/A700 INT232